Chiang rai is Thailand’s northern-most city a land of outstanding natural beauty and excellent base of history. Today, Chiangrai is a small and charming city that provides the perfect base for exploring the scenic and cultural attractions of Thailand, every place in Chiangrai has it history.
It is believed that ancestors of northern Thai people migrated from China through Burma and Laos some 5,000 years ago, and the first organize city state in this region was founded at modern-day Chiangsaen along the Maekhong River. These nomadic people brought with them the traditions and beliefs of China, Burma and Laos.
JK1.Chiangrai one day tour:
- Mae kachan Hot springs
- White temple
- Blue temple
- Karen lady longneck
- Golden Triangle the view point and take a boat along Mae khong river
- English speaking guide
- Minivan transport with Air condition
- Entrance fees for all as mention
- Thai Lunch
- Drinking water
- Travel accident insurance
- (Optional)We can setup any tour as you wish.